Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction as seen from the top of South America
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
June 20, 1991
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers transporters and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Norway. Whether you battle the cockatoo-drawn carriage, the double-decker orange, or the old-fashioned gadget engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Tivoli Gardens in the 1840's!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction during a snack.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and adorable).
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, personal, intestinal, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from October 6 until perhaps January 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.