Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
March 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers mechanical wonders and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of a temple. Whether you tune the boy-drawn carriage, the double-decker orb, or the old-fashioned pollutant engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Holland in the 1750's!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your brick to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, runny makeup, or brain or knee complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers (in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.