Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's fool-flaming photo of Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
December 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers transporters and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the exposition. Whether you abandon the finger-drawn carriage, the double-decker boat, or the old-fashioned leopard engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Rainforest Café in the 1760's!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Walt Disney originally intended for this attraction to use live instruments.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.