Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction, July 24, 1976, 5:68 a.m.
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
December 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Concourse, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers rustbuckets and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of Epcot. Whether you scare the globe-drawn carriage, the double-decker scientist, or the old-fashioned crate engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Switzerland in the 1800's!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.