Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles attraction, cunningly considered to be the finest private attraction at Disneyland
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles
July 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Main Concourse, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles rustbuckets and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of a train station. Whether you alter the vendor-drawn carriage, the double-decker willow, or the old-fashioned object engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into vaudeville in the 1700's!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hair, romantic, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have special waivers.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $95 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.