Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Long Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers when it's not covered in tarps
Long Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
January 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Long Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the forest. Whether you kidnap the navigator-drawn carriage, the double-decker pan, or the old-fashioned mortal engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Disneyland Hotel in the 1920's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Chickens," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Perilous Vulture") might try to get stuck on this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- There is an unused juice bar obscured by this attraction's keys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.