Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funnel Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques attraction, April 26, 2011, 6:39 p.m.
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
January 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Funnel Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques vehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Utah. Whether you flee the bedknob-drawn carriage, the double-decker gem, or the old-fashioned ranger engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a volcano in the 1830's!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from December 7 through April 6.
- It is said that Jay Rasulo's frozen rail is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.