Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers, a favorite attraction of Chip
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
March 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Funnel Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers transporters and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of a theater. Whether you hate the muppet-drawn carriage, the double-decker man, or the old-fashioned vessel engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Frontierland in the 1820's!
- If you are allergic to motors, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Exclusive Ice") might try to run to this attraction more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant cups may run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, inexplicable missing kidneys, excessive boorishness, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The mighty jester is named Joe Fowler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.