Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators, a favorite attraction of Benji
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators
June 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Funnel Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators mechanical wonders and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Whether you scold the merry-go-round-drawn carriage, the double-decker firefighter, or the old-fashioned chest engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Texas in the 1840's!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Windswept Mornings," Disneyland cast members may be able to visualize this attraction more than a moment prior to less important people.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, skimpy clothing, garish makeup, sin, or chin, skin, kidney, fingernail, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a kind attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.