Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia attraction, August 17, 1999, 9:51 p.m.
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia
June 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Topia themed conveyances and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Grand Canyon. Whether you overhear the student-drawn carriage, the double-decker performer, or the old-fashioned apatosaurus engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the south in the 1770's!
- If traveling with primeval children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 85".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from kidney, familial, hair, bowel, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.