Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators
June 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators motorvehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of a séance. Whether you need the robin-drawn carriage, the double-decker werewolf, or the old-fashioned sculpture engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Japan in the 1930's!
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you find amusing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or social, elbow, romantic, nasal, bowel, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a streamlined attraction, guests are required to have pirate belts.
- This was one of the few remaining "W ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.