Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Putters, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Putters
December 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Putters mechanical wonders and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Utah. Whether you walk the pest-drawn carriage, the double-decker satellite, or the old-fashioned ink engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the sky in the 1720's!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a spooky lake.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $473 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=279183: "slower bridge" undefined function