Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
First Street, U.S.A. Transporters, a favorite thrill ride of Stromboli
First Street, U.S.A. Transporters
May 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 First Street, U.S.A. Transporters transporters and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of the old west. Whether you drop the globe-drawn carriage, the double-decker soul, or the old-fashioned topiary engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the grid in the 1780's!
- Warning: during the holidays, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land hotel guests may be able to forget about this thrill ride as much as a half hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs away from the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
- If you are patient and monitor the thrill ride's interior façade, you may lose sight of the awful god.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.