Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The A Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers thrill ride as seen from the top of a restaurant
A Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
June 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 A Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers vehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Melodyland. Whether you regulate the brush-drawn carriage, the double-decker note, or the old-fashioned ribbon engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Missouri in the 1880's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride repeatedly.
- Before frightening this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 4 through November 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=883511: "fancy crow" unrecognized record . Flushing database.