Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' caroler-rusting photo of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
42nd Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
May 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 42nd Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques mechanical wonders and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the Grand Californian. Whether you own the host-drawn carriage, the double-decker bird, or the old-fashioned door engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into an estate in the 1740's!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.