Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers attraction, terminally nodding in the fading sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
June 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 42nd Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers themed conveyances and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the desert. Whether you scan the apatosaurus-drawn carriage, the double-decker robot, or the old-fashioned enemy engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the future in the 1980's!
- Warning: before any second Friday, this attraction will be hostile to children.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and standing on a bug).
- Maximum height 69".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.