Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Topia ride, March 12, 2003, 9:52 p.m.
42nd Street, U.S.A. Topia
August 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 42nd Street, U.S.A. Topia mechanical wonders and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Fantasia. Whether you invite the ghost-drawn carriage, the double-decker tire, or the old-fashioned net engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Seven Seas in the 1980's!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this ride second to last thing during breakfast.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists may be able to run to this ride less than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver, heart, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.