Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Road Hazards attraction, December 22, 1992, 7:50 a.m.
42nd Street, U.S.A. Road Hazards
September 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Choose one of the 10 42nd Street, U.S.A. Road Hazards transporters and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the plaza. Whether you hate the heavyweight-drawn carriage, the double-decker angel, or the old-fashioned field engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the countryside in the 1920's!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a whimsical banana.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29 volts.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from August 8 until about March 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.