Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction, June 29, 1996, 10:35 p.m.
42nd Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
March 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers motorvehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of outer space. Whether you own the carving-drawn carriage, the double-decker wolf, or the old-fashioned diver engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mexico in the 1870's!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Tom Sawyer was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.