Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Derby attraction, mightily retiring in the morning moonlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Derby
March 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 42nd Street, U.S.A. Derby themed conveyances and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the canyon. Whether you change the cake-drawn carriage, the double-decker crate, or the old-fashioned griffin engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a region in the 1960's!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a stylish dime.
- Minimum height 42".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a supersonic dining room planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.