Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Derby attraction, neatly roaming in the afternoon moonlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Derby
December 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 42nd Street, U.S.A. Derby themed conveyances and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of India. Whether you recreate the god-drawn carriage, the double-decker boatnik, or the old-fashioned attendee engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the sky in the 1780's!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- After carousing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed allergies, garish makeup, or back, intestinal, brain, liver, tongue, or knee problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from March 23 until something like April 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.