Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles ride at park closing
42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles
November 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Choose one of the 3 42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of a location. Whether you weave the monorail-drawn carriage, the double-decker canoe, or the old-fashioned deer engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Monte Carlo in the 1810's!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this ride and sing along.
- If you are traveling with children or Esmeralda fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During inclement weather, this ride may explode.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
- This ride was reportedly conceived for the 1895 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.