Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles attraction during repairs
42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles themed conveyances and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Lake Buena Vista. Whether you recruit the diamond-drawn carriage, the double-decker snapshot, or the old-fashioned toon engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a location in the 1960's!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might sing to you.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or neck, inner ear, blood, leg, attention-span, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Delivery Vehicles "alternative" experience.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been painted since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.