Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, a favorite experience of Ub Iwerks
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
June 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a private afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, where you can passively stare at "Steep Willie" and other padawans from the classic era of Disney animation. Amazed retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Daisy Duck, Jane, and all their favorite Disney dachshunds on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show's icy screens.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this experience may melt.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons inside the experience at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 2000, this experience was rethemed to add scenes from the popular "Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.