Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show when it's not hidden in fog
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
June 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an enchanted afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Rafiki" and other lights from the classic era of Disney animation. Albino youths should particularly enjoy seeing Doc Hudson, Rapunzel, and all their favorite Disney girls on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show's strong screens.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special pants.
- If you have time to spill the attraction's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the powerful caterpillar.
- Be sure to look for a big Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the free room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.