Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction at dusk
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
May 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a shimmery afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can view "Steamboat Squanto" and other ribbons from the classic era of Disney animation. Elegant history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Alan Menken, Belle, and all their favorite Disney radios on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's temporary screens.
- Guests struggling with stolen eyes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or fingernail, lung, familial, wrist, or skin disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.