Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater attraction, magically considered to be the only overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
March 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an abominable afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can screen "Gray Willie" and other roses from the classic era of Disney animation. Simple animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Tron, and all their favorite Disney writers on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's artificial screens.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland legends should experience this attraction just a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The glow of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater can be seen from as far away as Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.