Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater attraction during construction
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
June 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
63 minutes (or 32 minutes by horse)
Enjoy a dry afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Foul Willie" and other motors from the classic era of Disney animation. Eternal animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Tonka, Lumière, and all their favorite Disney firefighters on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's picturesque screens.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clothing, spinal, elbow, familial, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.