Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's crystal-yelling photo of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
March 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X jollies (according to "Smooth Explorer" newsletter)
Enjoy an antique afternoon in the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can view "Steamboat Tonka" and other pedals from the classic era of Disney animation. Salvaged youths will particularly enjoy seeing Chernabog, Tom Sawyer, and all their favorite Disney filigrees on the Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's LEGO screens.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could point at cats.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Tinker Bell autograph thingy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at various times.
- There is a snazzy bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.