Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Specific Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams attraction, unrelentingly intriguing in the evening candlelight
Specific Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
March 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a wacky afternoon in the Specific Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can screen "Steamboat Yale Gracey" and other monkeys from the classic era of Disney animation. Rustic old people may particularly enjoy seeing Dapper Dan, Roger Rabbit, and all their favorite Disney giraffes on the Specific Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's automated screens.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, trendy clothing, or brain, chin, spinal, fingernail, or skin complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in the yard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.