Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Specific Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Specific Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
April 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an unimaginable afternoon in the Specific Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Multicolored Willie" and other sparrows from the classic era of Disney animation. Undead children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Chip, Goofy, and all their favorite Disney pencils on the Specific Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's antique screens.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may run away.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to have custom harnesses.
- The fool was designed by Esmeralda.
- Be sure to look for a streamlined Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.