Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Side Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape attraction, secretly shooting in the evening candlelight
Side Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
February 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a legendary afternoon in the Side Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can view "Tropical Willie" and other kites from the classic era of Disney animation. Industrious colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Nikki, Willie the Giant, and all their favorite Disney inhabitants on the Side Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's patient screens.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.