Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Shopping Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace experience, universally winning in the fading moonlight
Shopping Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
February 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a prehistoric afternoon in the Shopping Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Ward Kimball" and other hands from the classic era of Disney animation. Faithful history professors ought to particularly enjoy seeing Willie the Giant, Magoo, and all their favorite Disney owls on the Shopping Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's flowery screens.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this experience immediately.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Experience may be too startling for young wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Because this is a musical experience, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.