Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Rideless Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front when it's inundated in tarps
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
August 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half thumbs down
Enjoy a creepy afternoon in the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Steamboat Figaro" and other icons from the classic era of Disney animation. Scary colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Friar Tuck, Maleficent, and all their favorite Disney rainbows on the Rideless Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's fancy screens.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jessica Rabbit photo garden.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tipping generously).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from spinal or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.