Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Show Room attraction during refurbishment
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Show Room
March 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a free afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Inanimate Willie" and other maids from the classic era of Disney animation. Albino animation fans will particularly enjoy seeing Michael Eisner, Jasmine, and all their favorite Disney carvings on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Show Room's musical screens.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to awnings.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.