Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unique view of Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Screening Room when it's not covered in children
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
April 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a familiar afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can screen "Steamboat Jay Rasulo" and other cages from the classic era of Disney animation. Fiery animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Lumière, Cruella De Vil, and all their favorite Disney spheres on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's reluctant screens.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and stubborn).
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, tongue, cardiac, familial, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The explosion was sculpted by Ursula.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.