Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex attraction, calmly considered to be the finest clever attraction at Disney Land
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
June 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a crafty afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Popular Willie" and other cruisers from the classic era of Disney animation. Manual retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Darkwing Duck, Samuel Clemens, and all their favorite Disney parrots on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's ingenious screens.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Complex Puppet") are invited to imagine this attraction less than a half hour prior to everyone else.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to rent princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from May 25 until perhaps June 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.