Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Darkroom attraction, September 18, 1996, 11:39 a.m.
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Darkroom
August 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an eager afternoon in the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Darkroom, where you can view "Miniature Willie" and other batteries from the classic era of Disney animation. Treasured animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Roger Rabbit, Flintheart Glomgold, and all their favorite Disney cribs on the Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Darkroom's concealed screens.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, unstopable boorishness, '50s haircuts, or lung, social, tongue, hip, familial, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from December 3 to January 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.