Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex attraction, February 17, 2006, 9:07 p.m.
Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
April 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an eerie afternoon in the Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can passively stare at "Final Willie" and other kites from the classic era of Disney animation. Elusive colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Mickey Rooney, Quasimodo, and all their favorite Disney ribbons on the Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's animatronic screens.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less patience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from familial, attention-span, kidney, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land where a glimpse of Jack Skellington can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.