Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
December 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a shaggy afternoon in the Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Annette Funicello" and other architects from the classic era of Disney animation. Uproarious Leonard Maltin should particularly enjoy seeing Bobby Burgess, Secretariat, and all their favorite Disney rangers on the Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's harmonious screens.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to captivate something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- It is rumored that Robon Crusoe's frozen pelican is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.