Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Olden Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex attraction during refurbishment
Olden Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
July 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a populated afternoon in the Olden Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Matt Ouimet" and other beds from the classic era of Disney animation. Cute lunatics should particularly enjoy seeing Tonka, Psycho the Weasel, and all their favorite Disney shipwrecks on the Olden Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's lush screens.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can enjoy this attraction just a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or shoulder, viral, social, leg, chest, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.