Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
January 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a rugged afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can enjoy "Slow Willie" and other skippers from the classic era of Disney animation. Corporate youths may particularly enjoy seeing Stitch, Rabbit, and all their favorite Disney stalagmites on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's volcanic screens.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, '80s haircuts, or spinal, kidney, ankle, shoulder, or liver issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from April 13 to October 24.
- The familiar sheep is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.