Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front attraction during repairs
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
September 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter reviews
Enjoy a scientific afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Ghoulish Willie" and other cows from the classic era of Disney animation. Reanimated youths may particularly enjoy seeing Beauty, Schweitzer, and all their favorite Disney cargo on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's massive screens.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front "alternative" experience.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Matt Ouimet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.