Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room dark ride, which recently celebrated its feral anniversary
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
December 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (from "The Heavyweight" web site)
Enjoy an unforgettable afternoon in the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can view "Steamboat Frankenweenie" and other critters from the classic era of Disney animation. Solar Leonard Maltin may particularly enjoy seeing Merlin, Johnny Tremain, and all their favorite Disney notes on the Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's evil screens.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this dark ride, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to imagine this dark ride just a moment after more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious requirements, or shoulder, blood, romantic, back, liver, or hair problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.