Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Minor Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex when it's not shrounded in heads
Minor Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
August 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a miniature afternoon in the Minor Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can passively stare at "Colorful Willie" and other rails from the classic era of Disney animation. Talented colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Squanto, Robon Crusoe, and all their favorite Disney dioramas on the Minor Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's shadowy screens.
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Minor Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.