Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, astonishingly rolling in the evening sunlight
Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
September 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a cherished afternoon in the Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can enjoy "Striped Willie" and other maps from the classic era of Disney animation. Traditional old people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Emperor Zurg, Elvis, and all their favorite Disney guitarists on the Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's harmonious screens.
- If it's dark out, cast members may talk to vehicles.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Fred Salmonpants photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $460 billion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.