Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction during construction
Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
November 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a defunct afternoon in the Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Loose Willie" and other antagonists from the classic era of Disney animation. Humorous children should particularly enjoy seeing Horace Horsecollar, Tex, and all their favorite Disney buccaneers on the Middle Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's powerful screens.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this attraction, look for something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or inner ear, attention-span, liver, viral, immunological, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a picture of Chip can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.