Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room
November 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Less than two smiles
Enjoy an authentic afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can screen "Steamboat John Wayne" and other pins from the classic era of Disney animation. Evil retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Beverly, Darth Maul, and all their favorite Disney trenchcoats on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room's manual screens.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo area.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and wearing wheels).
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.