Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room
August 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a private afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Senior Willie" and other heads from the classic era of Disney animation. Soft animation fans should particularly enjoy seeing Jay Rasulo, Merlin Jones, and all their favorite Disney melodies on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Show Room's uproarious screens.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where an animatronic Tiger Lily can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.