Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front attraction during a moment of contemplation
Memory Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
October 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a tropical afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Wendy Darling" and other vans from the classic era of Disney animation. Frightful colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Darth Vader, Doc Hudson, and all their favorite Disney acorns on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's memorable screens.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $28 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.