Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex attraction, which recently celebrated its busy anniversary
Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex
July 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a real afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Underwater Willie" and other warriors from the classic era of Disney animation. Harmonious old people may particularly enjoy seeing Huck Finn, Mary Poppins, and all their favorite Disney outlaws on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex's lonesome screens.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 39 years old to ride on Pentecost.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or spinal, hair, neck, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.