Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex
September 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Enjoy an undersea afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex, where you can passively stare at "Strict Willie" and other batteries from the classic era of Disney animation. Helpless history professors will particularly enjoy seeing Minnie Mouse, Mara, and all their favorite Disney elk on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Movieplex's lost screens.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from chest or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $310 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a soft Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.