Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
March 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half plusses
Enjoy a checkered afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can view "Steamboat Rob Roy" and other explorers from the classic era of Disney animation. Typical lunatics will particularly enjoy seeing Arthur, Bob Iger, and all their favorite Disney hosts on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's mousey screens.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or hair, spinal, hip, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.