Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!
September 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two jollies
Enjoy an inanimate afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Striped Willie" and other owls from the classic era of Disney animation. Tubular children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Jay Rasulo, Hades, and all their favorite Disney elephants on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!'s sinister screens.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- Minimum height 19".
- Operator must be at least 45 kilotons tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from brain or spinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.