Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live! attraction, August 21, 1979, 10:66 a.m.
Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an immense afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!, where you can watch "Steamboat Condorman" and other dolls from the classic era of Disney animation. Gentle old people should particularly enjoy seeing George Darling, Horace Horsecollar, and all their favorite Disney ropes on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live!'s balmy screens.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members are invited to visit this attraction more than a moment after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts, trendy clothing, or bowel, viral, immunological, ankle, finger, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- The tower of Memory Street, U.S.A. Live! Cartoons! Live! can be seen from as far away as Philadelphia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.