Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room attraction, December 3, 1990, 8:39 p.m.
Memory Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
January 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a retro afternoon in the Memory Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can watch "Aboriginie Willie" and other boys from the classic era of Disney animation. Educational history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Thaddeus, Brigham Young, and all their favorite Disney haunts on the Memory Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's unique screens.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve men.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, goth clothing, or stomach or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 14 to September 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.