Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's not covered in tarps
Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
May 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a freaky afternoon in the Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Slow Willie" and other cups from the classic era of Disney animation. Flowery Leonard Maltin will particularly enjoy seeing Bo Peep, Flintheart Glomgold, and all their favorite Disney rainbows on the Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's dangerous screens.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own custom pants.
- Ward Kimball was on hand to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.