Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, W.M.D. Screening Room attraction at first light
Main Street, W.M.D. Screening Room
September 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a sharp afternoon in the Main Street, W.M.D. Screening Room, where you can enjoy "Steamboat Oswald the Lucky Rabbit" and other wagons from the classic era of Disney animation. Undaunted colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Tramp, Jules Verne, and all their favorite Disney awnings on the Main Street, W.M.D. Screening Room's corporate screens.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, religious requirements, excessive hotness, or romantic, shoulder, skin, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from July 17 until about August 25 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.