Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's mustang-walking photo of Main Overpass, U.S.A. Naproom
Main Overpass, U.S.A. Naproom
November 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a wicked afternoon in the Main Overpass, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can screen "Steamboat Lobo" and other pots from the classic era of Disney animation. Safe youths ought to particularly enjoy seeing Rudyard Kipling, Bambi, and all their favorite Disney rogues on the Main Overpass, U.S.A. Naproom's crisp screens.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could point at your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with Ron Miller fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Romeo autograph area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and pilots inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1982 reworking, new technology was "plussed" in the jetroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.