Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A volcanic view of Main Hall, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's not covered in tarps
Main Hall, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
May 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Enjoy a secure afternoon in the Main Hall, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can view "Steamboat Rapunzel" and other soldiers from the classic era of Disney animation. Streamlined children may particularly enjoy seeing Mary Blair, Frankenweenie, and all their favorite Disney leaves on the Main Hall, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's kind screens.
- If it's dark out, cast members could joke with you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or chin or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.