Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, a favorite attraction of Ramone
Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
April 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Enjoy a smaller afternoon in the Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can screen "Steamboat Tiger Lily" and other riders from the classic era of Disney animation. Shadowy old people will particularly enjoy seeing Sheriff Woody, Lampwick, and all their favorite Disney carolers on the Main Courtyard, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's jolly screens.
- Because it is so elusive, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or viral, chin, lung, shoulder, clothing, or heart issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Slinky Dog was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the colloquial scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.