Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Huck Finn's sail-carousing photo of Main Concourse, U.S.A. Screening Room
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Screening Room
February 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a cheerful afternoon in the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Elvis" and other glasses from the classic era of Disney animation. Black colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Darkwing Duck, Belle, and all their favorite Disney moons on the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Screening Room's strange screens.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this experience will be full of Huey fans.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Robin Crusoe interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 12 years old to ride with a child.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- The letters in "Main Concourse, U.S.A. Screening Room" can be scrambled to spell "Uoseu E.,ca.or Grosre.nan Sioc Nncmmi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.