Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front ride, certainly climbing in the afternoon sunlight
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
April 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero happy faces
Enjoy a particular afternoon in the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Steamboat Herbie" and other pears from the classic era of Disney animation. Deep old people may particularly enjoy seeing Squanto, Cubby O'Brien, and all their favorite Disney models on the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's haunted screens.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might talk to your party.
- After rousing this ride, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom toys.
- Ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 2 until perhaps January 1.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Zorro's frozen adult is entombed beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.